How natural phenomena affect human health.
Weather dependence, it affects almost three-quarters of the world's population. Even in very distant times, it was noticed that under certain weather conditions: increased atmospheric pressure, rain, magnetic storms, sudden changes in temperature, and so on, the human body begins to give out special reactions in the form of all sorts of ailments (headache, aching bones, etc.). Also, during such periods, some diseases, especially of a chronic nature, worsened. In our time, all these comments are already scientifically justified.
Most often, it affects people who have undergone various operations, concussion, and who have problems in the venous or arterial system (atherosclerosis, vegetative-vascular dystonia). Also, the weather begins to affect people with age, when the immune system weakens and other protective functions of the body weaken. Young people, up to forty years old, consider all this far-fetched.
It is important to understand that weather dependence is not a disease. It can be attributed to the category of symptoms that seem to tell a person that he is not all right in the body.
Weather-dependent people should understand that their body may develop some serious disease and, as soon as possible, try to understand the reason why their body began to react to the weather, be examined by a doctor and start treatment.
- At high humidity, the volume of oxygen in the air is less. This can be a problem for people suffering from asthma and diseases of the vascular system. The joints begin to ache and ache. In this weather, even perfectly healthy people can show lethargy and drowsiness.
- If there is a strong wind, bowel problems may begin, in the form of coli, the stomach may ache and it can be difficult to fall asleep.
- With severe frost, asthmatics may have problems in the form of cold urticaria. Also, people with hypertension may have high blood pressure and heart problems.
Pressure jumps, heart aches and head aches-these are often the consequences of magnetic storms.
The concept of Weather dependence can be divided into three groups, according to the strength of symptoms:
1. Weather sensitivity.
Absolutely healthy people can be affected by it. Under the influence of natural phenomena, they may experience symptoms such as weakness, headaches, feelings of weakness and fatigue, they may become more scattered, and a feeling of chills may also appear.
2. Weather dependence.
In other words, Meteopathy. With it, a person may show symptoms of diseases, he may feel unwell, and even chronic diseases may worsen. And all this can manifest itself with the slightest fluctuations in the weather.
This type is already classified as a neurotic disorder. People with these disorders suffer the worst from the effects of natural phenomena. During this period, they feel not just bad, but very bad.
If you are reacting to the weather, try to prepare Yourself for sudden changes in it in advance:
- consult your doctor. Let him recommend medications for the time of illness and for prevention.
- Be sure to follow the weather reports.
- Include foods high in Magnesium, Calcium, and Potassium in your menu, which you can find in this article.
- Spend more time outdoors.
- Arrange fasting days, especially during dangerous periods.
- Drink herbal teas.
- Master the methods of breathing exercises, and use them. This perfectly helps to saturate the body with oxygen.
- Take medications or vitamin complexes with a high content of trace elements.
People with a pronounced weather dependence are often prescribed not strong sedatives, often these are infusions of Valerian or motherwort.
Do a contrast shower,
If your symptoms are too severe, more serious medications may be used, such as tranquilizers and antidepressants, or similar substances that help calm the nervous system.
People suffering from high blood pressure, on the contrary, are prescribed adaptogenic medications to increase their tone. (Tincture of Magnolia-vine, Echinacea, ginseng, etc.)
With vegetative-vascular dystonia, a course of injections of drugs with vitamin B can be prescribed, they can also resort to physical therapy, acupuncture, and even the help of a psychoanalyst, all to strengthen the nervous system.
A good effect can be achieved with the help of water treatments.
Follow all the principles of a healthy lifestyle, and you will not know what weather dependence is.